If you are at all interested in becoming a better programmer, then you need to clear your calendar and read:
And here's why:
- It will re-wire how your brain thinks about solving problems with code
- You'll write more succinct and concise code
- TDD and "red/green/refactor" will instantly become easier
- You can turn it into a checklist and reference it everyday
- You'll go down a rabbit hole of the rest of Uncle Bob's content
Honestly, this blog post changed my life—and completely changed the way I think about writing software.
I'm so glad it's still available online, despite being over ten years old.